Down the TBR Hole
Down the TBR Hole #1
Down the TBR Hole is a weekly meme hosted by @Lost in a Story that tries to help control our out of control TBR shelves on Goodreads. Here is how this works:
- Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf
- Order on ascending date added
- Take the first 5 (or 10 (or even more!) if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course, if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: Keep it or Should it Go
You Can Stay FOr Now:
- The Woman in the Window is a book that I have seen all over the place and have heard great things about. I also enjoy physiological thrillers and really want to watch the movie, so I really need to get on with reading this book
- One of Us Is Lying is another book that I have seen all over Bookstagram and Facebook groups and it has such an intriguing synopsis.
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before is a book/series that I WILL read… some day…. I promise!
- Eleanor & Park I am a lover of all things Rainbow Rowell, so I find it a bit crazy that I haven’t read this book yet. Also, Thi keeps telling me I need to read it!
So Long, Farewell
- Matched is a series I put on my TBR shelf a long time ago and even found a paperback set for a really good price. However, I have never really felt the urge to pick this series up and it was just collecting dust.
- Angelfall is another series I added to my TBR thinking I would try it out one day. However, I have way too many series on my to read list that I just don’t see myself getting to this one anytime soon.
- Dark Places looks to be an interesting and quick thriller, I just don’t have much of a desire to read it.
- Bloodleaf is ANOTHER series that was added when I thought I would get to. I honestly don’t know what I was thinking adding this many series to my TBR (facepalm)
Welp, for it being my first time doing Down the TBR Hole, I am actually proud that I purged my shelf of 4/8 books. I have a long way to go, as I am adding new books to the shelf DAILY. Have you read any of these books on my list?
Current Goodreads TBR Tally: